About Aastha Hospital
We at Aastha Hospital welcome you to an affordable but comprehensive healthcare facility, catering to the growing population of Vikhroli and the nearby areas. With a well-equipped Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and an excellent operation theatre, we provide complete medical and surgical services to all our patients under the care of experienced consultant doctors. Our mission is to provide quality healthcare services at an affordable rate.
- We have a spacious waiting area for the patients' relatives with recreational facilities such as newspapers, magazines, novels, and television.
- We have two air-conditioned consulting rooms for consultants and clinical check-ups.
- Our hospital has 16 beds for indoor patients, including 2 air-conditioned deluxe (single) rooms, 2 twin sharing rooms, a 4-bed ICU, and a 6-bed general ward, all self-contained with television, internet, intercom, and other amenities.
- Our major operation theatre is fully equipped for major and supra-major operations, including laparoscopic surgeries, orthopedic and fracture surgeries, spine surgeries, and open abdominal surgeries.
- We also have a well-equipped minor operation theatre for small procedures such as CLW suturing, and a labor room for normal deliveries and small gynecological procedures.
In-house X-ray Facility
We have a portable X-ray machine for bedside X-rays for serious patients and intraoperative procedures.
Minimal intervention surgery is a gold standard in the field of surgery. Keeping this in mind, we have a fully-fledged Laparoscopic Set. We perform all types of laparoscopic surgeries such as Lap. Appendectomy, Lap. Cholecystectomy, Lap. Hysterectomy, as well as Diagnostic Laparoscopy, etc.
We have a nearby fully computerized pathology laboratory that operates round the clock.
We arrange ambulances to transfer critically ill patients from their homes to the hospital and for ferrying them for any special investigations.
Occupational Health Services
We conduct periodical medical examinations for industrial employees with fully equipped digital health check-ups, such as lung function tests, X-rays, ECGs, and pathology tests.
We record all areas of the hospital, including the reception, waiting room, general ward, and passage areas, using CCTV cameras for the safety and security of our patients and staff.